If someone asks you what do you do for a living and you have a 10 minutes long answer, then you should definitely take a listen to this episode!
Today, our host, Nichole shares how to simplify your message to build momentum with your prospective clients. More specifically, you will learn about Nic’s experience of visiting Tribe Love conference in Toronto and how it is related to this subject, how to get quick and dirty version of how to communicate with your “Why”, and the most importantly the structure of the “I Believe” statement that will ultimately help you to create your most effective message. Tune in and find out more!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 0:32 – Why this is one of the best Magic Maker’s episodes
- 3:36 – Let’s dive into the crafting of “I Believe” statement
- 5:10 – The 2 fundamentals of “Why” finding
- 5:32 – Key things to simplify your message to build momentum and
- 5:55 – Nic’s story that depicts it perfectly
- 7:23 – More specifically, what happened at Tribe Love conference in Toronto
- 11:58 – Why you need a quick and dirty version of how to communicate with your “Why” and
- 13:34 – What you really need to do to get it
- 14:11 – The structure of the “I Believe” statement”
- 16:35 – Let’s workshop Nic’s “I Believe” statement and share yours at our FB group!
- 19:10 – What are the trigger words and how to use them
- 20:41 – Why you should keep the language very simple
- 24:02 – If you enjoyed it, share it. Thank you!