“Why are we thinking that we have to be perfect before we’re allowed to have money?” Denise Duffield-Thomas
This Monday, Nichole is rejoined by money mindset mentor Denise Duffield-Thomas. Denise author of several books, including Get Rich, Lucky Bitch, and most recently, Chillpreneur was one of the key-note speakers at Magic Maker Live in October. She’s back on the Magic Maker Podcast to get SUPER REAL with Nic:
In this very personal and uncensored call, Nic and Denise talk about all the stuff that went wrong in the past year. Moreover, they share their fears and mistakes regarding their relationships, body image, and money.
Specifically, you will find out why Denise is no longer charging for public speaking, what the biggest disappointments of 2020 were for Nic and Denise, what helped Nic get prepared for Magic Maker Live (so she could show-up stress-free at the biggest event of her life), the role relationships played in Denise’s 2019, and many more!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 00:32 – A summary of a “raw & dirty” call with Denise
- 09:46 – What went totally wrong for Denise last year
- 19:35 – Why Denise is no longer charging for speaking gigs
- 27:29 – Why you don’t have to be perfect to make millions of money
- 37:23 – The one thing that each of us has to deal with forever
- 44:48 – Nic’s secret to being prepped for Magic Maker Live
- 50:47 – Denise’s take on resilience, how she cultivates and uses it
- 53:54 – Why it’s important to just show up
- 01:01:27 – Why it’s just a matter of a choice
- 01:07:56 – Denise’s plans for 2020