“All the best stuff is on the other side of fear” J. Nichole Smith
In the last episode of season 4, Nichole talks about her journey of overcoming fear, doing it anyway, and why you should do it, too!
More specifically, Nic reveals why she and her husband gave their daughter the middle name of Danger, what challenges she had to face when she came to the UK, and ultimately why a specific song had such an impact on her and how it can benefit to you as well.
What you will hear in this episode:
- 0:32 – Happy holidays!
- 1:51 – Feel the fear and do it anyway
- 3:24 – Why Nic and her husband decided to give their daughter the middle name of Danger
- 5:36 – The desire to avoid discomfort and how Nic fought against it
- 8:14 – Nic’s move to the UK and the challenges that came with it
- 14:05 – Why “Do It Anyway”, a song by Martina McBride, had such an impact on Nic
- 14:47 – The lyrics of the song
- 16:27 – The message Nic wants to leave you with
- 18:11 – What to do if you want to give as a Christmas gift
- Susan Jeffers’ book, Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway
- Lyrics of “Do It Anyway” by Martina McBride
- More on This Topic (and photos of Brazil!)
- Magic Makers Facebook Group