“Self-esteem is the ability to see yourself as a flawed individual and still hold yourself in high regard.” Esther Perel
In today’s episode, Nic reveals how to stop hustling for proof and get out of the perfectionism paradigm. Particularly, you will learn why we all have need to prove ourselves, why this tendency is especially challenging for entrepreneurs, how to trust yourself, and why there is no RIGHT or WRONG. Tune in and find out more!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 00:33 – What’s up with Nic?
- 01:24 – What can you expect from today’s episode
- 02:20 – Human need for proof and how it is related to impostor syndrome
- 03:04 – Why you should be confident regardless of your imperfections
- 04:27 – Why hustling for proof is especially tricky for entrepreneurs and how to deal with it
- 07:06 – How to trust yourself
- 9:27 – The key point you should know about “Right and Wrong”