“If you want to achieve your big dreams, you’ve got to put yourself in the way of opportunities. This will require getting out of your PJs and leaving your house once in a while.” J. Nichole Smith
Today, our host, Nichole explains how to jumpstart your momentum by building relationships! Stay tuned and find out why Nic never uses the word “Networking” for creating new contacts, how Nic made an amazing connection, why mutual friends are valuable, how to approach people online, and ultimately why you should just do it! In addition, you will learn about Nic’s mastermind, the new opening of her membership called “Working with Dog”, and Dynamite Circle membership, definitely worth checking it out!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 0:32 – The message that was a very important part of Nichole’s growth
- 3:01 – The piece of advice that Nic got really early in her career
- 4:30 – Why Nic prefers “Building Relationships” over “Networking”
- 5:25 – What it really means to build your relationships and where you can do it
- 7:19 – An example of an amazing connection that our host made
- 8:42 – All you need to know about networking events
- 9:42 – Making connections online and the importance of mutual friends
- 13:16 – The advantages of the membership sites
- 14:17 – Nic’s mastermind and the new opening of her membership called “Working with Dog”
- 15:24 – Dynamite Circle membership
- 16:08 – Just do it!
- 17:36 – The message Nic wants to leave you with
- 18:39 – Tips to make that first introduction
- 22:41 – Let’s continue our conversion at our Facebook group!
- Nic’s Mastermind
- Working with Dog – Planning Challenge
- Working with Dog – Join/Waitlist
- Dynamite Circle
- Magic Makers Facebook Group