Nic shares an important tool to help you to stop when you are feeling overwhelmed, or upset and make choices about how you want to act and react.
More specifically, you will learn about the 4 steps of the NERA tool, how to locate a problem, explore it, and reframe it, and ultimately how to change the reaction pattern in a given situation. Tune in and find out more!
What you will hear in this episode:
- 00:33 – Why for Nic new year begins on February 1st
- 01:55 – What can you expect from today’s episode
- 03:10 – A tool that will help you to stop, restart, reframe, and rewrite
- 04:17 – Who did create the tool?
- 05:23 – The 4 steps of the NERA tool
- 08:16 – Noticing the name of the problem and how to explore it
- 10:28 – How you can reframe the issue
- 13:18 – Why do we immediately jump to the most negative conclusion and how to change that pattern
- 16:18 – An appeal that Nic has it for you